From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Helix)
|Look up helix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A helix is a spiral-like shape.
Helix may also refer to:
- The Helix Bridge, Singapore
- New Jersey Route 495 or The Helix, a roadway approaching the Lincoln Tunnel
Art, entertainnent, and media
- Helix (comics), a 1996-1998 DC comics imprint
- Helix, a team of super-villains in the Infinity Inc. comic series
- Helix (film), also known as Innocent
- Helix, a novel by Eric Brown
- Helix (newspaper), a 1960s Seattle underground newspaper
- Helix Magazine, a Central Connecticut State University publication
- Helix SF, an online magazine
- The Helix, an Australian science magazine for teens produced by CSIRO Publishing
- Helix (band), a Canadian Hard Rock Band
- Helix (cipher)
- Helix (database)
- Helix (multimedia project)
- Helix, a market payment service with an integrated bitcoin tumbler by the darknet-market search engine Grams.
- Helix (company), a UK scholastic stationery manufacturer
- Helix Software Company, a former US-based system and utility software company founded in 1986
- Helix High School
- The Helix (Dublin), a performance space in Ireland
- The Helix (Falkirk), a regeneration project in Scotland
- Helix, a roller coaster at Liseberg in Gothenburg, Sweden
- A recurring element in the mythology of Heroes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Helix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.