The Hills of Donegal (film)
The Hills of Donegal is a 1947 British drama film directed by John Argyle and starring Dinah Sheridan, James Etherington and Moore Marriott. It follows a young Irish woman who abandons a promising career as singer to get married, only to discover that her husband is not the man she thought he was.
- Dinah Sheridan ... Eileen Hannay
- James Etherington ... Michael O'Keefe
- Moore Marriott ... Old Jake
- John Bentley ... Terry O'Keefe
- Brendan Clegg ... Paddy Hannay
- Irene Handl ... Mrs. Mactavish
- Tamara Desni ... Carole Wells
- Maire O'Neill ... Hannah
- Robert Arden ... Daniel
- "The Hills of Donegal (1947)". Retrieved 21 July 2016.
|This article related to a British film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|