The Hindu (Tamil)
|Owner(s)||The Hindu Group and Kasturi and Sons Limited|
|Founded||16 September 2013|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Sister newspapers||The Hindu|
The Hindu-Tamil (Tamil: தி இந்து) is a Tamil daily newspaper headquartered at Chennai. It is published by The Hindu Group of Publications . The first issue was published on 16 September 2013.. The daily newspaper changed its name from The Hindu-Tamil (Tamil: தி இந்து) to Hindu-Tamil Thisai (Tamil: இந்து-தமிழ் திசை) owing to the confusion between itself and the sister daily newspaper The Hindu.
The Hindu-Tamil is printed in six centres including the Main Edition at Chennai (Madras) where the Corporate Office is based. The printing centres are at Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvananthapuram and Bengaluru. The Tamil newspaper has a mix of information and articles touching upon business, education, knowledge, sports, quiz and entertainment.. The daily has extensive regional, national and international news coverage.
- "About us News". இந்து தமிழ் திசை (in Tamil). Retrieved 2019-01-12.
- "'The Hindu' to launch Tamil newspaper on 16 September". Livemint. 4 September 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "இந்து தமிழ் திசை பெயர் மாற்றம் – ParamanIn". Retrieved 2019-01-12.
- "'The Hindu' forays into Tamil newspaper segment". Business Standard. 13 September 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
- "Hindu's Tamil newspaper starts with over 500,000 copies". Livemint. 16 September 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2013.
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|