The Hip Hop Dance Experience
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2012)|
|The Hip Hop Dance Experience|
|Developer(s)||iNiS, Land Ho!|
|Release date(s)||November 13, 2012|
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (December 2012)|
The Gameplay features:
- Choosing a difficulty level.
- Avatars of their own with more than 100 accessories
- Dance Party: Choosing a hip song from a list of forty
- Dance Marathon: Testing your stamina of endless songs.
- Power-Skooling: Perfect the iconic and hip hop moves step by step.
- Dance Modes with high energy challenges multiplayer or singular.
The setlist consists of 40 songs. Note that the difficulties and songs are from the Xbox 360 version.
Laurieann Gibson, Dave Scott And Kid David
- A "*" indicates the song will only appear on the Xbox 360 version.
- A "(3)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance 3.
- A "(JWiiU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Wii U.
- A "(2014D)" indicates that the song is also a DLC on Just Dance 2014.