History of Britain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The History of Britain)
History of Britain may refer to:
- History of the British Isles, including the history of Great Britain and its components
- History of the United Kingdom (1707 to present)
- History of Britain (John Milton), a prose work by the English poet John Milton
- A History of Britain (TV series), a documentary series written and presented by Simon Schama
- A History of Britain (book), the accompanying book
- The History of Great Britain (Hume) history of Britain in six volumes written by David Hume
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title History of Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.