Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hitcher or hitchers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hitcher is a colloquial expression for someone who goes hitchhiking.
The Hitcher(s) may also refer to:
- The Hitcher (1986 film), action horror film
- The Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting (2003), sequel
- The Hitcher (2007 film), slasher film and remake of the 1986 film
- The Hitcher (character), recurring character in The Mighty Boosh
- The Hitchers (Irish band), formed in 1989 from the Irish city of Limerick
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Hitcher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.