(Redirected from The Hitchhiker)
A hitchhiker is someone who goes hitchhiking.
Hitchhiker, The Hitchhiker or The Hitch-Hiker may also refer to:
- The Hitch-Hiker, a 1953 film noir directed by Ida Lupino
- The Hitchhiker (film), a 2007 low-budget horror film
- "The Hitchhiker", a segment from the 1987 horror film Creepshow 2
- The Hitchhiker (TV series), a mystery anthology series that aired from 1983 to 1987
- The Hitch-Hiker (The Twilight Zone), an episode of the original Twilight Zone series
- "The Hitchhikers", a Season 6 episode of the TV show Diff'rent Strokes
- "Hitchhiker", a song by Demi Lovato from her 2017 album Tell Me You Love Me
- "Hitchhiker", a song by Pearl Jam from their 2003 album Lost Dogs
- Hitchhiker, an album by Neil Young recorded in 1976 and released in 2017
- "The Hitch-Hiker" (short story), a short story by Roald Dahl featured in The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More
- The Hitch-Hiker (radio play), a story by Lucille Fletcher first presented on The Orson Welles Show in 1941
- Hitchhiker Program, a discontinued NASA program that allowed small, low-cost experiments to be placed on the Space Shuttle
- Hitchhike (disambiguation)
- The Hitcher (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitchhiker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.