The Hive (2008 film)
|Written by||T. S. Cook|
|Directed by||Peter Manus|
|Music by||Charles Olins|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Thai Occidental Productions|
|Original release||February 17, 2008|
The Hive is a 2008 science fiction made-for-television film set in Thailand, directed by Peter Manus and written by T. S. Cook. Starring Tom Wopat, Kal Weber and Mark Ramsey, the film follows a group of scientists who must deal with a swarm of man-eating ants feeding on the population, but eventually discovered that something was controlling the ants. It is the 8th film of the Maneater Series, it premiered on the Syfy channel on February 17, 2008. The film was released to DVD on August 5, 2008.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2014)
One night, a large swarm of ants arrive on planet Earth, terrorizing many cities and towns. A group of scientists must work together to stop the ants before it is too late.
- Tom Wopat as Bill
- Kal Weber as Dr. Horace "Len" Lennart
- Elizabeth Healey as Claire Dubois
- Mark Ramsey as Cortez
- Jessica Reavis as Debs
- Elizabeth Bodner as Ying
- Pisek Intarakanchit as Chang
- Nicky Tamrong as Minister Zhing
- "The Hive". RHI Entertainment. Retrieved August 10, 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Amazon.com: The Hive (Wide Screen Edition): Tom Wopat, Peter Manus: Movies & TV". Amazon. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
|This 2000s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|