From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Hobbit (video game))
|Look up Hobbit or hobbit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Hobbit is a fictional creature created by J. R. R. Tolkien.
Hobbit or The Hobbit may also refer to:
Entertainment and media
- The Hobbit, a 1937 novel by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Hobbit (1977 film), animated made-for-TV film
- The Hobbit (1985 film), film shot in USSR
- The Hobbit (film series), a three-part film adaptation of the novel The Hobbit
- The Hobbit (1982 video game), an adventure game
- The Hobbit (2003 video game), a platform game
- Lego The Hobbit (video game), a LEGO action-adventure game
- Music of The Hobbit film series, soundtracks by Howard Shore
- "The Hobbit" (South Park), a 2013 episode of South Park
- Hobbit (computer), a Soviet home computer, based on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum architecture
- AT&T Hobbit, an experimental microprocessor design
- Hobbit (software), former name of Xymon
- Eryngium planum, is a common name of the plant
- Homo floresiensis, hominid fossils discovered in Flores, Indonesia
- Syconycteris hobbit, the scientific name for the Moss-forest Blossom Bat
- Hobbit (unit), a unit of volume or weight formerly used in Wales
- Hobbit (word), possible origins of the term predating Tolkien
- Honda PA50, a moped also known as the "Honda Hobbit"
- Hobbit, a brand of cookies manufactured by the German company Bahlsen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hobbit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.