The Holy Innocents
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Holy Innocents (novel))
The Holy Innocents may refer to:
- The victims of the Biblical Massacre of the Innocents, and any of several artistic depictions of this massacre (e.g. by Giotto di Bondone)
- The Holy Innocents (Adair novel), by Gilbert Adair
- The Dreamers (film), a film based, in part, on the Adair novel
- The Holy Innocents (Delibes novel), by Miguel Delibes
- The Holy Innocents (film), film based on the Delibes novel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Holy Innocents.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.