(Redirected from The Holy Mountain)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Holy Mountain may refer to:
- the mytheme or archetype of the world mountain
- specific peaks identified as sacred mountains
- in Abrahamic tradition
- Mount Athos, called the Holy Mountain or Hagion Oros (Ἅγιον Ὄρος), an autonomous monastic republic in Greece
- The Holy Mountain, a translation of Jebel Barkal, a mountain in Nubia
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Italy), World Heritage Site
- The Holy Mountain (1926 film), a German silent film
- The Holy Mountain (1973 film), a 1973 film directed by Alejandro Jodorowsky
- Holy Mountain (website), a National Film Board of Canada interactive documentary
- Holy Mountain (band), a Scottish psychedelic rock band
- Sleep's Holy Mountain, a 1993 album by the band Sleep
- "Holy Mountains", a song by the band System of a Down on the album Hypnotize
- Holy Mountain Records, a record label, distributing artists such as the band Om
- "Holy Mountain" (song), a song by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds from the album Who Built the Moon?
- "The Holy Mountain", a song by Poppy from the 2019 EP Choke
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Mountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.