From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Horseman)
|Look up horseman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Horseman may refer to:
- Horse rider; see Equestrianism
- Wrangler (profession), in the United States
- Stockman (Australia), who works with horses rather than with cattle or sheep
- Horseman, Wisconsin, unincorporated community
- The Horseman (opera) (Finnish: Ratsumies), a 1975 Finnish opera by Aulis Sallinen
- Elaine Horseman (1925–1999), British author
- BoJack Horseman, an animated sitcom.
- Mark of medium and large format cameras of Komamura Corporation
- The Horsemen (1971 film), starring Omar Sharif
- Horseman (film), 2003 Croatian drama film directed by Branko Ivanda
- The Horseman (film), 2008 Australian thriller directed and written by Steven Kastrissios
- Horsemen (2009 film), 2009 American thriller film directed by Jonas Åkerlund
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Horseman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.