This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Hospitals were an American noise rock band from San Francisco, California, United States, active from 2002 to 2009. They were formed by Adam Stonehouse (Drums and vocals) and Rod Meyer (Guitar) in 2002 in Portland, Oregon, US. The Hospitals have released recordings through Load Records, In the Red, Yakisakana Records, Future Primitive, and Not Not Fun.
- Adam Stonehouse - vocals, guitar, drums
- Chris Gunn - guitar
- Alex Cargyle - guitar
- Justin Flowers -drums
- Tony Gladders
- Taylor Brack
- John Dwyer
- Ned Meiners
- Mike Donovan
- Eric Park
- Rod Meyer
- Rob Enbom
- The Hospitals LP/CD, 2003, In the Red
- I've Visited the Island of Jocks and Jazz LP/CD, 2005, Load Records
- Hairdryer Peace LP, 2008, self-released; CD, 2009 Meds
Singles and EPs
- Again and Again 7", 2003, Future Primitive Recordings
- The Hospitals/Big Techno Werewolves Split Tour cass, 2004, Folding Cassettes
- Rich People 12" 45rpm, 2005, Yakisakana Records
- Hospitals/Afrirampo "Bored Fortress Singles Series split" 7”, 2006, Not Not Fun
- R. I. P. Cassette, 2010, Wastered
- Employer Destroyer US Tour Cassette, 2006, Wave Waves
- Please Leave Europe Tour Cassette, 2007, Wave Waves
- Static Disaster: The UK In The Red Records Sampler, 2003 In the Red (Song, "I'm a Bug")
- "THE HOSPITALS | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos". Myspace.com. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- Scott, Jess. "Music for Emergencies". Archives.sfweekly.com. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- "---Hospitals -----". July 5, 2007. Archived from the original on July 5, 2007. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|