(Redirected from The Host (film))
The Host may refer to:
- The Host, one of the names by which the character of Lorne is known on the television series Angel
- The Host, a Marvel Comics supervillain
- The Host (2006 film), a 2006 South Korean monster film by Bong Joon-ho
- The Host (2013 film), a film based on Stephenie Meyer's eponymous 2008 novel
- The Host (1991), Peter Emshwiller's Nebula Award–nominated science fiction novel
- "The Host" (1986), Sheldon Jaffery's short story
- The Host (1997), Les Martin's young-adult novel
- The Host (novel), Stephenie Meyer's 2008 science fiction/romance novel
- "The Host", a song by Built to Spill from Ancient Melodies of the Future (2001)
- "The Host" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), the 97th episode in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "The Host" (The X-Files), an episode of the television series The X-Files
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Host.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.