(Redirected from The Hours)Jump to navigation Jump to search
An hour is a unit of measurement of time.
(The) Hour(s) may also refer to:
- Canonical hours or liturgical hours, divisions of the day in Christianity
- Book of Hours, a printed book or often a manuscript containing prayers for such hours (e.g., the "Hours of Catherine of Cleves")
- Horae (Hours), deities in Greek mythology
- Carnegie Unit and Student Hour or credit-hours, a measurement of completed coursework at a college or university.
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Hours (engraving), by Francesco Bartolozzi, based on a painting by Maria Cosway
- The Hours (novel), a 1998 novel by Michael Cunningham
- Mrs Dalloway, a novel by Virginia Woolf that had the working title "The Hours"
- The Hour (newspaper), a daily newspaper by in Norwalk, Connecticut, U.S.
- Hour Community, a weekly entertainment newspaper published in Montreal, earlier known as Hour
- Hour Magazine, a 1980–1988 syndicated talk show hosted by Gary Collins
- The Hour (2009 TV programme), a 2009–2011 Scottish early evening lifestyle television programme, broadcast on STV
- The Hour (2011 TV series), a 2011–2012 British television drama series set in 1956 that aired on BBC
- George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight, a 2005–2014 Canadian late-night talk show known from 2005 to 2010 as The Hour
- The Hours (film), a 2002 drama film directed by Stephen Daldry
- Hours (2013 film), a 2013 thriller film
- The Hours (band)
- Hours (David Bowie album), a 1999 album by British musician David Bowie
- Hours (Funeral for a Friend album), a 2005 album by Welsh rock band Funeral for a Friend
- The Hours (soundtrack), the soundtrack composed by Philip Glass to the film of the same name
- "Hours", a song by TV on the Radio from the album Return to Cookie Mountain
- "The Hours", a song by Handsome Boy Modeling School from the album White People
- Hours, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in France
- Hour, a part of the Walloon municipality of Houyet in Belgium