From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The House may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
In film and television
- The House (1975 film), a 1975 Yugoslav film
- The House (1983 film), a 1983 Icelandic film
- The House (1997 film), a 1997 Lithuanian film
- The House (1999 film), a 1999 Chinese film directed by Wang Xiaoshuai
- The House (2005 film), a 2005 Hong Kong film directed by Ng Man-Ching
- The House (2010 film), a 2010 South Korean animation film
- The House (2013 film), a 2013 Chinese film directed by Yuan Li
- The House (television documentary), a 1996 BBC series about the Royal Opera House, London
- The House (Crompton novel), a 1926 novel by Richmal Crompton
- The House, 1944 book by Marjorie Hill Allee
- The House (Little novel), 1997, by Bentley Little
- The House (novel), a 2006 novel by Danielle Steel
- The House Magazine, a magazine relating to the House of Commons of the United Kingdom
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- The House (album), 2010, a studio album by Katie Melua
- The House (radio), a political radio programme in Canada
- The House (The Claidi Journals), a palace-city surrounded by The Garden in the fantasy series The Claidi Journals
- The House (The Keys to the Kingdom), the primary setting of a Garth Nix fantasy series
- The House (trees), a group of monumental Giant Sequoias in Sequoia National Park, California
- House (legislature), in various countries
- The House (restaurant), Michelin starred restaurant in Ireland
- A casino, in the context of a gamble for which it sets the terms
- Christ Church, Oxford, a college nicknamed "The House"
- Random House, a publishing company nicknamed "The House"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.