The Hub (forum)
Type of site
|URL||thehub7xbw4dc5r2.onion (Accessing link help)|
Second in popularity only to reddit's /r/DarkNetMarkets, the site was launched in January 2014 as a more secure, verifiable and discreetly moderated alternative. Vendors must be verified prior to getting a vendor status on the forum. The Hub has hosted Dr. Fernando Caudevilla, 'DoctorX' as an adviser for the site's drug users who has answered more than a thousand questions in the forums of the original Silk Road and Silk Road 2.0 and the site has an ongoing harm reduction and drug awareness program.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-11-09. Retrieved 2016-12-17.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Fox-Brewster, Thomas (18 March 2015). "A $50m Drug And Gun Dark Web Market Just Disappeared And Millions In Bitcoin With It". Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- Redaktion (7 June 2014). "Life after Silk Road: how the darknet drugs market is booming". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- Knibbs, Kate (30 March 2015). "Feds Want Reddit to Give Up Personal Info of Darknet Market Redditors". Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- Deepdotweb (15 January 2014). "Cross-Marketplace Discussion & News: The Hub Forum Is Live!". Archived from the original on 5 April 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- Locker, Theresa (29 January 2015). "The Dark Net's Drug Counselor". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- DeepDotWeb (26 January 2014). "Help Harm Reduction & Drug Awareness: The Hub's Outreach!". Archived from the original on 31 May 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
|This article about an Internet forum is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|