The Hub (forum)
Type of site
|Website||thehub7xbw4dc5r2.onion (Accessing link help)|
Second in popularity only to reddit's /r/DarkNetMarkets, the site was launched in January 2014 as a more secure, verifiable and discreetly moderated alternative. Vendors must be verified prior to getting a vendor status on the forum. The Hub has hosted Dr. Fernando Caudevilla, 'DoctorX' as an adviser for the site's drug users who has answered more than a thousand questions in the forums of the original Silk Road and Silk Road 2.0 and the site has an ongoing harm reduction and drug awareness program.
Similar hidden forums include Vault43.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-11-09. Retrieved 2016-12-17.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Fox-Brewster, Thomas (18 March 2015). "A $50m Drug And Gun Dark Web Market Just Disappeared And Millions In Bitcoin With It". Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- Redaktion (7 June 2014). "Life after Silk Road: how the darknet drugs market is booming". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- Knibbs, Kate (30 March 2015). "Feds Want Reddit to Give Up Personal Info of Darknet Market Redditors". Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- Deepdotweb (15 January 2014). "Cross-Marketplace Discussion & News: The Hub Forum Is Live!". Archived from the original on 5 April 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- Locker, Theresa (29 January 2015). "The Dark Net's Drug Counselor". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- DeepDotWeb (26 January 2014). "Help Harm Reduction & Drug Awareness: The Hub's Outreach!". Archived from the original on 31 May 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- DeepDotWeb (14 January 2014). "Meet the Vault 43". Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
|This article about an Internet forum is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|