The Human Factor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Human Factor may refer to:
- The Human Factor (Graham Greene book), a 1978 novel by Graham Greene.
- The Human Factor: Revolutionizing the Way People Live with Technology, a 2004 nonfiction book by Kim Vicente
- The Human Factor: Inside the CIA's Dysfunctional Intelligence Culture, a 2008 nonfiction book by Ishmael Jones
Film and TV
- The Human Factor (1975 film), a 1975 thriller directed by Edward Dmytryk
- The Human Factor (1979 film), a film based on Greene's novel, directed by Otto Preminger, starring Richard Attenborough
- The Human Factor (2013 film), an Italian film
- The Human Factor, the working title of Invictus, a 2009 film about Nelson Mandela, directed by Clint Eastwood
- The Human Factor (TV series), a 1992 American medical drama
- "The Human Factor" (MacGyver), an episode of MacGyver
- "The Human Factor" (1963 The Outer Limits), a 1963 episode of The Outer Limits
- "The Human Factor" (2002 The Outer Limits), a 2002 episode of The Outer Limits
- The Human Factor (Doctor Who audio), an audio drama based on the British TV series Doctor Who
- The Human Factor (album), a 1991 album by Metal Church
- Human factors and ergonomics, the study of human performance in work environments
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Human Factor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.