From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Hunchback)
|Look up hunchback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hunchback is derogatory term for a person who has severe kyphosis.
Hunchback or The Hunchback may also refer to:
- The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, an 1831 novel written and published by French author Victor Hugo
- Hunchback (video game), an arcade and computer game from 1983
- The Hunchback (1914 film) directed by W. Christy Cabanne and featuring Lillian Gish
- The Hunchback (1997 film) directed by Peter Medak
- The Hunchback (EP), an EP by Kurt Vile & the Violators
- Hunchback gene product, involved in Drosophila embryogenesis
- The Hunchback, a popular London play written by James Sheridan Knowles in 1832, with Fanny Kemble as Julia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hunchback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.