The Hundreds is a streetwear brand founded in Los Angeles in 2003 by law school classmates Bobby Kim and Ben Shenassafar. The Hundreds also sells a print magazine, footwear and eyewear. In 2011 Complex magazine named The Hundreds as the fifth-greatest streetwear brand.
The collection is currently available in 400 accounts[clarification needed] worldwide. In 2007, the brand expanded into retail, opening a store in Los Angeles. This Los Angeles store is located at 7909 Rosewood Ave, as the address appears on multiple items of clothing from the "Rosewood" collection. The Hundreds followed in 2008 opening San Francisco and in 2010 New York City. On April 1, 2011, The Hundreds opened their fourth retail store, located in Santa Monica, California.
- Inc. "30 Under 30 - The Hundreds", Inc., Retrieved on 22 May 2013.
- "The Hundreds wants to sell but not sell out - Los Angeles Times". Los Angeles Times. 2009-05-26. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "Bobby Hundreds' 50 Greatest Streetwear Brands of All Time: Freshjive." Complex. June 21, 2011
- "The Hundreds". Complex. 2009-03-25. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "Mishka and The Hundreds Fuse Streetwear Styles". Nytimes.com. 2011-03-24. Retrieved 2011-10-12.
- "Wayback Week :: A Brief Tour of The Hundreds' History". The Hundreds. Retrieved 2020-10-12.
- "About". The Hundreds. Retrieved 2020-10-12.