|Revised Romanization||Joseonminyeo Samchongsa|
|Directed by||Park Jae-hyun|
|Produced by||Kang Chul-kyu|
|Written by||Kim Ga-young |
|Starring||Ha Ji-won |
|Music by||Hwang Sang-jun|
|Edited by||Steve M. Choe|
The Huntresses (Korean: 조선미녀 삼총사; RR: Joseonminyeo Samchongsa; lit. "Joseon Trio of Beauties") is a 2014 South Korean film directed by Park Jae-hyun. A Charlie's Angels-inspired action/adventure comedy, it stars Ha Ji-won, Kang Ye-won and Son Ga-in as the three most legendary bounty hunters in the Joseon dynasty.
The intelligent and talented martial arts swordswoman Jin-ok (Ha Ji-won), housewife and fighter Hong-dan (Kang Ye-won), and Ga-bi (Son Ga-in), the youngest of the trio: These three women are the Joseon dynasty's top bounty hunters, and they never fail to capture a target, no matter the criminal or the crime. They set out on a secret mission commissioned by the king to search for the stauroscope, and in doing so, prevent a powerful group from gaining absolute power and overturning the royal family.
- Ha Ji-won as Jin-ok
- Fearless leader of the group with unstoppable drive and charisma. Also an inventor of unique weapons with the ability to disguise herself.
- Kang Ye-won as Hong-dan
- A married woman ("ajumma") who is better at throwing daggers than cooking and better in tumbling than housework. She's swift with a sword and thinks money is the best thing on earth.
- The youngest of the group, she's a fist first and ask questions later kind of person.
- Ko Chang-seok as Mu-myeong
- A monk (Mu-myeong literally means "no name").
- Joo Sang-wook as Sa-hyeon
- A warrior who threatens the three women.
- Choi Seong-min as Kim Ja-heon
- Park Dong-bin as One-eyed 1
- Ha Yong-jin as One-eyed 2
- Yoon Hee-won as Police chief
- Hwang Taek-ha as Eop-dong
- Han Yeong-soo as Chil-bok
- Lee Yoo-joon as Gan-nan
- Kang Min-ho as Maeng-ga
- Lee Jang-hoon as Mo Seok-doo
- Park Il-mok as Gong-goo
- Seo Gwang-jae as Gong-chil
- Han Kook-jin as Maeng-ga's colleague
- Lee Hee-seok as Hong-dan's husband
- Jin Ji-hee as young Jin-ok
- Chae Sang-woo as young Sa-hyeon
- Shin Yi-joon as young Ga-bi
- Kang Min-ah as young Hong-dan
- Jung Ho-bin as Jo Yoo-sik (cameo)
- Gong Jung-hwan as Monarch (cameo)
- Song Sae-byeok as Raiding constable Song (cameo)
- Wang Hee-ji as Pa Heul-nae (cameo)
- Jang Hee-soo as Hong-dan's mother-in-law (cameo)
- "The Huntresses". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- Kim, Hyun-min (18 January 2013). "THE HUNTRESSES Is a Fresh and Unique Adventure". Korean Film Council. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- Lee, Hye-ji (21 December 2012). "Actress Ha Ji-won, Singer Gain's Period Action Pic Crank Up". TenAsia. Archived from the original on 13 November 2013. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Oh, Mi-jung (21 December 2012). "Brown Eyed Girls′ Gain Finishes Shooting for Three Joseon Angels". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- "Ha Ji Won to Appear in a Joseon Period Charlie's Angels Film". Soompi. 26 April 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Lee, Cory (9 January 2014). "Ha Ji-won, Gain to Show Sensual Moves in The Huntresses". TenAsia. Archived from the original on 11 January 2014. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- Lee, So-dam (30 December 2013). "Ha Ji Won, Kang Yea Won and Brown Eyed Girls' Gain Transform into Three Joseon Angels". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- Song, Soon-jin (8 January 2014). "Press Conference Held for THE HUNTRESSES". Korean Film Council. Retrieved 2014-01-21.
- Oh, Mi-jung (23 January 2014). "Brown Eyed Girls' Gain Says She was Jealous of Kang Yea Won's Body". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2014-01-31.