The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin (film)
|The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin
(Giperboloid inzhenera Garina)
Original Czech film poster
|Directed by||Aleksandr Gintsburg|
|Produced by||Moisei Vainberg|
|Written by||Isoif Manevich
|Music by||Moisey Vainberg|
The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin (Russian: Гиперболоид инженера Гарина, translit. Giperboloid inzhenera Garina) also abberivated as Engineer Garin is a black-and-white 1965 Soviet science fiction film based on Aleksey Tolstoy's novel The Garin Death Ray.
- IFF of Fantasy Films in Trieste (Italy) – Top Prize "Golden Seal of the City of Trieste", 1966
- Yevgeniy Yevstigneyev as Pyotr Petrovich Garin (Engineer Garin)
- Vsevolod Safonov as Vasily Shelga
- Mikhail Astangov as Mr. Rolling
- Natalya Klimova as Zoya Montrose
- Vladimir Druzhnikov as Arthur Levy / Volshin
- Mikhail Kuznetsov as Hlynov
- Yuri Sarantsev as Tarashkin
- Nikolai Bubnov as Nikolai Mantsev
- Viktor Chekmaryov as Four-fingered
- Pavel Shpringfeld as Gaston / Duck Nose
- Bruno O'Ya as Captain Yansen
- Alyosha Ushakov as Vanya Gusev
- Anatoli Romashin as Dr. Wolf
- Valentin Bryleyev as Victor Lenoir
- Artyom Karapetyan as secretary
- Vyacheslav Gostinsky as comandant of the Golden Island
- Stepan Krylov as telegraph worker
- Vladimir Balashov as scientist (episode)
- Konstantin Karelsky
- "The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin (DVD NTSC)ENGLISH SUBTITLES (1965)". Amazon.com. Retrieved 12 May 2010.
- "The Hyperboloid Of Engineer Garin: Cast & Details". TV Guide. Retrieved 12 May 2010.
- "Engineer Garin's Hyperboloid". Bukinist.com. 2010. Retrieved 12 May 2010.
- "DVD disk Engineer Garin". Russian Cinema Council. 2008. Retrieved 12 May 2010.
- Giperboloid inzhenera Garina on Internet Movie Database
- Giperboloid Inzhenera Garina (1965), NYT Movie Review
- ГИПЕРБОЛОИД ИНЖЕНЕРА ГАРИНА, DreamTech
- Engineer Garin (Giperboloid inzhenera Garina), (RUSICO) Russian Cinema Council
- Fedorov, Alexander. “The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin”: the Novel and its Adaptation to Media Education Lessons in the Student Audience. European Researcher, 2012, Vol.(30), № 9-3, pp.1579-1584
|This article related to Soviet film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|