The Idiot (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Idiot (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up idiot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Idiot is a novel by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
The Idiot may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
Film and television
- The Idiot, a 1914 drama film starring Robert Harron
- The Idiot (1946 film), a 1946 French film by Georges Lamoin
- The Idiot (1951 film), a 1951 Japanese film by Akira Kurosawa
- The Idiot (1958 film), a 1958 Russian film by Ivan Pyryev
- The Idiots, a 1998 Danish film by Lars von Trier
- The Idiot (2011 film), a 2011 Estonian film by Rainer Sarnet
- The Idiot (TV series), a 2003 Russian television series
- "The Idiots" (short story), a short story by Joseph Conrad
- The Idiot (novel), a novel by Elif Batuman
- The Idiot (album), a 1977 album by Iggy Pop
- The Idiot (opera), an opera by Mieczyslaw Weinberg
- "The Idiot" (song), a song by Stan Rogers
- "The Idiots", a self-deprecating nickname for the 2004 Boston Red Sox
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Idiot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.