(Redirected from The Illusionist (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Illusionist may refer to:
- The Illusionist (Johnston novel), a 1995 novel by Jennifer Johnston
- The Illusionist (Mason novel), a 1983 novel by Anita Mason
- The Illusionist, a translation by Herma Briffault, of Le Rempart des Béguines, by Françoise Mallet-Joris
- The Illusionist (1983 film), a Dutch comedy film
- The Illusionist (2006 film), an American period film set in Vienna
- The Illusionist (2010 film), a French-British animated film
- "The Illusionist" (song), a 2006 song by Swedish metal band Scar Symmetry
- "The Illusionist", part of "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" by Friedrich Nietzsche
- The Illusionists, a touring magic production
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Illusionist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.