(Redirected from The Immigrant)
|Look up immigrant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An immigrant is a person who legally moves to another country.
Immigrant or variant may also refer to:
- The Immigrant (1915 film), a feature film produced by Jesse Lasky
- The Immigrant (1917 film), a 1917 short comedy film written and directed by Charles Chaplin
- Immigrants (1948 film), a 1948 Italian drama film
- Immigrants (2008 film), a 2008 Hungarian film
- The Immigrant (2013 film), a 2013 American drama film written and directed by James Gray
- The Immigrant: A New American Musical, a musical based on a play by Mark Harelik
- "The Immigrant", a 1975 song by Neil Sedaka
- "Immigrant Song", a 1970 song by Led Zeppelin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Immigrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.