The Immortals (band)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Immortals are a band consisting of Belgian electronic musicians Maurice "Praga Khan" Engelen and Olivier Adams, best known for their work in the controversial techno/industrial dance band Lords of Acid.
The side project was created for the first Mortal Kombat soundtrack in 1994; however, they debuted their track "Techno Syndrome (Mortal Kombat)" in 1993 when it was released as a single. The song was used as part of the Mortal Kombat commercial for the home systems that announced its single release as well. It was also used in TV commercials for the Mortal Kombat movie and Mortal Kombat: Live Tour, and it was released the same year when the game was released for home consoles. The track has also subsequently become known as "the Mortal Kombat theme song" and has appeared for a set of remixes of the JX track "Close To Your Heart". The original music was mixed with sound effects from the Mortal Kombat arcade game to create "Techno Syndrome (7" Mix)".
- Mortal Kombat (Single) (1993) - Techno Syndrome EP
- Mortal Kombat: The Album (1994)
- Sonya (Go Go Go) (1994) - 12" Single
- Mortal Kombat (soundtrack) (1995) - "Techno Syndrome (7" Mix)"
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (Promotional EP) (1997) - "Techno Syndrome '97 Mix"
- Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (soundtrack) (1997) - "Theme From Mortal Kombat (Encounter The Ultimate)"
|This article about a Belgian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|