The Incredible Little Richard Sings His Greatest Hits – Live!
|The Incredible Little Richard Sings His Greatest Hits - Live!|
|Live album by Little Richard|
|Recorded||December 1965/January 1966 (Do You Feel It? - studio)|
|Genre||Rock and Roll|
|Little Richard chronology|
The Incredible Little Richard Sings His Greatest Hits – Live! was the first of two albums Little Richard made for the Modern Records label. A live recording from the Domino Club in Atlanta compiled from more than one nights concerts, all the tracks on the album have intrusive overdubbed audience noises.
- "Tutti Frutti"
- "Keep a Knockin'"
- "Saturday Night Rock (Rip It Up)"
- "Jenny Jenny" (Enotris Johnson, Richard Penniman)
- "Bama Lama Bama Loo"
- "Long Tall Sally" (Enotris Johnson, Richard Penniman, Robert Blackwell)
- "Ready Teddy"
- "Slippin' and Slidin'"
- "True Fine Mama"
- "Bonnie Marone"
- "Bring It Back Home to Me (Bring It On Home To Me)"
- "Do You Feel It"
- "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On"
Incomplete personnel listed in Modern archives - the backing band given are Little Richard's backing band, The Upsetters.
|1967||Billboard Pop Albums||Did not chart|
- Dafydd Rees, Luke Crampton Rock movers & shakers -1991 Page 312 "Dec Richard records 7 studio tracks for Modem Records, including Holy Mackerel, Don't You Want A Man Like Me and Baby What You Want Me To Do. Jan He records Modem label album Little Richard Sings His Greatest Hits - Recorded Live ..."