The Independent (Bangladesh)
(Redirected from The Independent (Bangladesh newspaper))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Owner(s)||Independent Publications Limited|
|Publisher||M Shamsur Rahman|
|Editor||M Shamsur Rahman|
|Founded||March 26, 1995|
|Headquarters||Beximco Media Complex |
149-150, Tejgaon I/A
 Its weekly supplement: Stethoscope.
- List of newspapers in Bangladesh
- Daily Sun (Bangladesh)
- The Daily Star (Bangladesh)
- New Age
- Prothom Alo
- The Daily Ittefaq
- "We congratulate The Independent on its re-launch". The Daily Star. 2010-10-11. Retrieved 2018-03-21.
- The Independent Yearbook, Bangladesh. Beximco Media Limited. 1998. p. 72.
- "A defence of newspapers". The Independent. 2018-03-26.
- "Welcome". The Independent.
|This article about media in Bangladesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|