National Destourian Initiative
|French name||Initiative nationale destourienne|
|Founded||1 April 2011|
|Assembly of the
of the People
3 / 217
National Destourian Initiative (Arabic: المبادرة الوطنية الدستورية, French: Initiative nationale destourienne) or El Moubadra is a centrist political party in Tunisia. Emerging from the Constitutional Democratic Rally (RCD) of ousted president Ben Ali, it was formed after the Tunisian revolution on 1 April 2011.
After the Party of Freedom for Justice and Development, the Party of Independence, the Party of Tomorrow’s Tunisia and the Party of Third Path merged into The Initiative on 30 July 2014, the party openly presents itself as National Destourian Initiative.
- Chrisafis, Angelique (19 October 2011), "Tunisia's political parties" (PDF), The Guardian, retrieved 24 October 2011
- Bollier, Sam (9 October 2011), Who are Tunisia's political parties?, Al Jazeera English, retrieved 22 Oct 2011
- Mzioudet, Houda (9 October 2011), The Initiative Party: Don’t Exclude Former RCD Members, tunisia-live.net, retrieved 23 Oct 2011
- Four parties merge into Destourian National Initiative
- Six parties merge under aegis of Tunisian National Destourian initiative
- Tunisia Needs Bourguiba's Ideas - National Destourian Initiative
- Official website (in Arabic)
|This article about a Tunisian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|