The Inner Light
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Inner Light (disambiguation))
The Inner Light or Inner Light may refer to:
- Inner light, concept which many Quakers use to express their conscience, faith, and beliefs
- "Inner Light" (song), the debut single from Oakland Hip Hop group Zion I
- "The Inner Light" (song), a 1968 B-side single by The Beatles
- "The Inner Light" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), the 25th episode of the fifth season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Temple of the True Inner Light, a temple in Manhattan which believes entheogens to be the true God
- Fraternity of the Inner Light, a magical society and Western Mystery School
- Divine light, one of God's expressions in some religions and spiritual paths
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Inner Light.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.