|Directed by||Chuck Konzelman
|Produced by||Jerry Bordeaux
|Written by||Cary Solomon
|Music by||Christopher Tin|
|Edited by||Ryan Eaton|
Harry Balbo (Sean Patrick Flanery) is a downtrodden office worker struggling with his job and introverted social life. One evening, he witnesses a gruesome attack by a vampiress, becoming determined to slay her. In his research, he finds that vampires are descended from the succubus. In the basement of his apartment condominium, he manufactures a cell and manages to capture the vampiress, named Tatiana (Charlotte Ayanna). Instead of annihilating her, he allows her to live; slowly connecting with her, never knowing for sure if she really cares about him. Eventually, he considers if he should permit her feeding upon him.
To keep her healthy and "alive," he feeds her rabbits which he purchases from pet stores, though she still stresses the importance of living human blood. Harry's emotional dependency towards Tatiana grows daily and she seems to warm up to him as well. He tries to feed her human blood which he purchased online, but she angrily rejects it. Eventually, he encounters Strickland (Michael Biehn), a wheelchair-bound army veteran whose battalion was slain by vampires and has spent the years since as a recluse tracking vampires worldwide and working out of his apartment and on the Internet through surveillance.
The film ends with a despondent Harry, on the brink of insanity, willingly offering himself to Tatiana. Having grown attached to him, she is reluctant, though her bloodlust eventually takes over and she feeds. She turns Harry into a vampire and they begin to feed together.
- Sean Patrick Flanery as Harry Balbo. The protagonist. Harry is a soft-spoken, socially awkward, timid and introvert middle-aged man who lives an isolated, lonely and miasmic existence. Beyond his office work, Harry is also a handyman around his apartment complex and is often hired for plumbing jobs by tenants. He is frequently picked on at work but also flirted with by young female tenants. The discovery and witnessing of a vampire attack first traumatizes him, however he quickly becomes determined to hunt Tatiana and is quick to assimilate the tools and preparations necessary for the hunt and confinement of the vampiress, soon becoming affectionate.
- Charlotte Ayanna as Tatiana.
- Michael Biehn as Strickland.
- "Kiss & Die - Insatiable (2007) ( The Insatiable ) ( Kiss and Die )". amazon.com. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- "The Insatiable DVD Review". ign.com. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- "The Insatiable (2006)". rottentomatoes.com.
- "The Insatiable - The Horror Review". horrorreview.com. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- ""The Insatiable" Trailer 002". youtube.com. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
|This 2000s science fiction film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|