Jump to navigation Jump to search
An insider is a member of a group of people of limited number and with restricted access.
Insider or The Insider may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Insider (film), a 1999 drama about a 60 Minutes exposé of the tobacco industry
- The Insider (TV series), a tabloid reality television news program
- Insider (television show), a documentary and investigative program
- "The Insider" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2002 episode of the American television crime drama Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- The Insider (Rao novel), a 1998 roman à clef by former Indian Prime Minister P. V. Narasimha Rao
- The Insider (Stephen Frey novel), a 1999 novel by American author Stephen Frey
- The Insider (Latynina novel), a 1999 novel by Russian author Yulia Latynina
- The Insider: The Private Diaries of a Scandalous Decade, a 2005 book by British media personality Piers Morgan
- The Insider (newspaper), a magazine reporting on Pennsylvania politics
- The Insider, a magazine published by the Heritage Foundation
- The Insider, a newsletter published by San Andrea Senior School
- Windows Insider, an open software testing program from Microsoft
- Intel Insider, a form of digital copy protection and digital rights management for integrated graphics processors
- IGN Insider, a subscription service later renamed IGN Prime
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Insider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.