An insider is a member of a group of people of limited number and with restricted access.
The Insider may also refer to:
- The Insider (film), a 1999 film drama about a 60 Minutes exposé of the tobacco industry, by director Michael Mann
- "The Insider" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2002 episode of the American television crime drama Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- The Insider (TV series), a tabloid reality television news program syndicated by CBS Paramount
- Insider (television show), a documentary and investigative program
- The Insider (newspaper), a Pennsylvania political magazine
- The Insider (Rao novel), a 1998 roman à clef by former Indian Prime Minister P. V. Narasimha Rao
- The Insider, a magazine published by the Heritage Foundation
- The Insider, a newsletter published by San Andrea Senior School
- The Insider (Stephen Frey novel), a 1999 novel by American author Stephen Frey
- The Insider: The Private Diaries of a Scandalous Decade, a 2005 book by British media personality Piers Morgan
- The Insider (Latynina novel), a 1999 novel by Russian author Yulia Latynina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Insider.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.