From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The International may refer to:
- The International (Dota 2), an annual video game tournament for Dota 2
- The Internationale (2000 film), a 2000 American film
- The International (2006 film), a 2006 Turkish film written and directed by Sırrı Süreyya Önder.
- The International (2009 film), a 2009 film starring Clive Owen and Naomi Watts
- The International (golf), a golf tournament on the United States PGA tour
- The International (play), a 1927 play by American playwright John Howard Lawson
- The International, a literary journal founded in 1912 by George Sylvester Viereck
- The International, a character in the television cartoon Popeye
- A short name for The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers
- The International Nightclub Manchester, in England
- "The Internationale," an anthem of international socialism
- One of several political internationals, typically communist or socialist political organisations that span multiple countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The International.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.