The International Academy of Design & Technology Las Vegas
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Henderson, Nevada, USA|
The school traces its history to 1977, when Clem Stein, Jr., founded the International Academy of Merchandising and Design, Ltd. IADT established a Las Vegas branch campus in October 2003. The International Academy of Design & Technology in Las Vegas is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
IADT - Las Vegas offers:
- Audio Production
- Cinema Production
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Game Design & Production
- Interior Design
- Information Technology
- Graphic Design
- Internet Marketing
- Retail Merchandise Management
- Web Design and Development
- Application for Admission.
- Attestation of Graduation from High School or Equivalency.
- Request for college transcripts.
- Enrollment Agreement (if applicant is under 18 years of age it must also be signed by parent or guardian).
- Payment of application fee.
- Personal interview.
- Assessment if no college transfer credits. English and Math assessment - no calculator allowed.
IADT is located at 2495 Village View Drive in Henderson, Nevada. The campus is over 30,000 square feet (2,800 m2) and includes:
- Library / Learning Resource Center
- Administrative offices
Las Vegas is a diverse and entertaining place for college. The city is a mix of inspiration from art, fashion and culture.
|This article about a university or college in Nevada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|