The Intruder (2020 film)
|Directed by||Natalia Meta|
The Intruder (Spanish: El Prófugo) is a 2020 Argentine thriller film directed by Natalia Meta. The film is loosely based on the novel El mal menor by C. E. Feiling. It was selected to compete for the Golden Bear in the main competition section at the 70th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Cecilia Roth as Marta
- Nahuel Pérez Biscayart as Alberto
- Erica Rivas as Inés
- Daniel Hendler as Leopoldo
- Guillermo Arengo as Maestro
- "The Intruder | Film 2020". moviepilot.de.
- "The 70th Berlinale Competition and Further Films to Complete the Berlinale Special". Berlinale. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
- "Berlin Competition Lineup Revealed: Sally Potter, Kelly Reichardt, Eliza Hittman, Abel Ferrara". Variety. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
|This article related to Argentine film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|