(Redirected from The Intruders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intruders or The Intruders may refer to:
- Intruders (miniseries), a 1992 television miniseries on CBS
- Intruders (2011 film), a 2011 mystery drama horror thriller film
- Intruders (2013 film), a 2013 South Korean film
- Intruders (2015 film), a 2015 American horror thriller film.
- Intruders (TV series), a 2014 television series on BBC America
- "Intruders" (In the Heat of the Night), an episode of the television series In the Heat of the Night
- "Intruders", the first episode of the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- Intruders (G.I. Joe), a line of action figures from Hasbro's G.I. Joe collection
- The Intruders (comics), a group of super-villains in Marvel Comics
- The Intruders (music group), an American soul music group popular in the 1960s and 1970s
- The Intruders (1969 film), a spin-off of the popular Skippy the Bush Kangaroo TV series
- The Intruders (1970 film), an American television movie starring Harrison Ford
- The Intruders (2015 film), a Canadian thriller film starring Miranda Cosgrove
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intruders.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.