|Publisher||Global Publishing Group|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
Iranian.com, also known as The Iranian and The Iranian Times, is an online English self-described "community site for the Iranian diaspora". It has been described as a blog that gives voice to dissidents.
Founded in July 1995 by translator/journalist Javid, Iranian.com stated on its advertising solicitation page that as of March 2007 it had the largest online following among Iranians residing in North America, with about 68,000 visitors per month.
- "The Iranian Times". Iranian.com. 2000-06-21. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- [dead link]
- Karatzogianni, Athina (2006). The politics of cyberconflict. Retrieved January 28, 2012.
- "Writers, Jahanshah Javid". iranian.com. 1962-03-03. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- "Advertising on". Iranian.com. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- "iranian.com UVs for May 2014 | Compete". Siteanalytics.compete.com. 2011-10-26. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
|This article about a Californian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|