The Jetsons: Cogswell's Caper!
|The Jetsons: Cogswell's Caper!|
|Programmer(s)||K. Sakai |
|Artist(s)||Shuuya Takaoka |
|Composer(s)||Iku Mizutani |
|Genre(s)||2D action platformer|
In this spin-off adventure, George Jetson is ordered by his faithful employer Spacely Sprockets to put a stop to Mr. Cogswell's profit-making schemes; especially that of a dangerous mining facility on planet M38 is being built. This game is a side-scrolling action game where George can walk, crouch, and jump (with the help of a jet pack). Each level is littered with crates and other items that George can pick up and toss at enemies. Since the game is set in the retrofuturistic world of The Jetsons, there are also a generous amount of switches on walls which can do amazing features.
These features include a switch that can reverse gravity for a brief time, along with other surprises. All of George's family will provide him with tools to meet each challenge that lies ahead. Infinite continues allows players to finish this difficult video game at their leisure.
Eight stages await the player; with several smaller-length levels. The gameplay has been compared to Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers for its throwing object-focused gameplay style. Despite featuring unlimited continues, its difficulty is noticeably high.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "Basic overview of game". MobyGames. Retrieved 2011-05-28.
- "# of players information". Video Game Geek. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- "# of players information (second information)". UV List. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- "Advanced story information". allgame. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- "Basic overview of game". NeoSeeker. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "Advanced overview of game" (in Japanese). FC no Game Seiha Shimasho. Retrieved 2013-01-13.