The Job (2013 TV series)
|Presented by||Lisa Ling|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||2|
|Executive producer(s)||Michael Davies
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Embassy Row
Sony Pictures Television
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||February 8 – February 15, 2013|
The Job is an American reality competition television series that aired on CBS from February 8 to February 15, 2013 at 8:00 pm Eastern/7:00 pm Central. Hosted by Lisa Ling, the series featured contestants competing in various challenges for a chance to win "a dream job at their dream company".
A pilot order for The Job was placed in March 2012 and the series was picked up in May for an expected midseason debut. Michael Davies and Mark Burnett served as executive producers. The series was canceled after two episodes aired.
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|1||"The Palm"||February 8, 2013||4.01|
|In this episode 5 contestants were going for the assistant manager at the Palm Restaurant. The contestants went through a series of challenges and question to test their ability in the position. At the very end, the Southern single mom, Jann Robinson came out on top.|
|2||"Cosmopolitan"||February 15, 2013||3.31|
- Andreeva, Nellie (December 20, 2012). "CBS's New Reality Series Gets 8 PM Slot". Deadline Hollywood.
- "CBS Announces Casting Opportunities for New Reality Competition Series 'The Job'". The Futon Critic. September 27, 2012.
- Goldberg, Lesley (March 16, 2012). "CBS Gives Pilot Order to Mark Burnett/Michael Davies Dream 'Job' Reality Show, A&E Sets 'Barter Kings' Series". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 13, 2012). "CBS Orders Michael Davies-Mark Burnett Reality Series 'The Job' For Midseason". Deadline Hollywood.
- Crupi, Anthony (February 19, 2013). "CBS Pink-Slips The Job". Adweek.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 18, 2013). "CBS Pulls 'The Job' After Two Airings, Brings Back 'Undercover Boss'". Deadline Hollywood.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 11, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Last Man Standing', 'Dateline', 'Shark Tank' & 'Rock Center' Adjusted Down + Final 'Touch' Premiere Ratings". TV by the Numbers.
- Bibel, Sara (February 19, 2013). "Friday Final TV Ratings: 'Malibu Country' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers.
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|