The Journal of Urology
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edited by||Joseph A. Smith, Jr.|
|ISO 4||J. Urol.|
The Journal of Urology is a peer-reviewed medical journal covering urology published by Elsevier on behalf of the American Urological Association. It was established in 1917. A special centenary issue was released in 2017 to celebrate 100 years of the publication of the Journal.
The following persons have been editor-in-chief of the journal:
- Hugh H. Young (1917–1945)
- J. A. Campbell Colston (1946–1965)
- Hugh J. Jewett (1966–1977)
- William W. Scott (1977–1983)
- Herbert Brendler (1983–1985)
- John T. Grayhack (1985–1994)
- Jay Y. Gillenwater (1994–2004)
- Martin I. Resnick (2004–2007)
- William D. Steers (2007–2015)
- Joseph A. Smith, Jr. (2015-present)
Abstracting and indexing
- "Journal of Urology - 100 Years". www.ju100.org.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.