Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Judge may refer to:
- Milt Hinton (1910-2000), American jazz bassist nicknamed "The Judge"
- Andrew Napolitano, former New Jersey Superior Court judge and now host of the television show Freedom Watch
- Judge (Buffyverse), a fictional demon appearing in the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Judge Holden, a character in Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian
- The Judge, a vigilante alter-ego created by the DC Comics character Two-Face in Batman: The Animated Series
Film and television
- The Judge (TV series), a syndicated television drama that ran from 1986–1993
- "The Judge" (Millennium), a 1996 season one episode of Millennium
- "The Judge" (The Blacklist), a 2014 episode of TV series The Blacklist
- The Judge (1949 film), a 1949 American film
- The Judge (1960 film), a 1960 Swedish film
- The Judge (1984 film), a 1984 French crime drama film
- The Judge (2014 film), a 2014 American film
- Judge (magazine), a late 19th-century United States publication
- "The Judge", a song by Soul Asylum from their 1986 album While You Were Out
- Taurus Judge, a revolver produced by Taurus International
- "The Judge", a variant of the Pontiac GTO sports car from 1969 to 1971
- The Judge, a song by Twenty One Pilots from their album Blurryface
- Pontiac GTO, known as "The Judge".
The Judges may refer to:
- Book of Judges, one of the books of the Old Testament of the Bible
- Biblical judges, the translated name commonly given to the chief magistrates of the Hebrews
- Brandeis Judges, the varsity athletics teams at Brandeis University
- The Judges (demogroup), a Commodore 64 demogroup
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Judge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.