The Kautokeino Rebellion
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (August 2015)|
|The Kautokeino Rebellion|
Norwegian theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Nils Gaup|
|Produced by||Tove Kløvvik|
|Written by||Nils Isak Eira, Nils Gaup|
|Music by||Mari Boine
|Edited by||Jan-Olof Svarvar|
|18 January 2008|
The Kautokeino Rebellion (Norwegian: Kautokeino-opprøret, Northern Sami: Guovdageainnu Stuimmit) is a 2008 film based on the true story of the Kautokeino riots in Kautokeino, Norway in 1852 in response to the Norwegian exploitation of the Sami community at that time. It is directed by Nils Gaup and was released in January, 2008. Music to this movie was mostly composed by Sami musician - Mari Boine.
- Mikael Persbrandt as Carl Johan Ruth
- Michael Nyqvist as Lars Levi Læstadius
- Nils Peder Isaksen Gaup as Mons Somby
- Mikkel Gaup as Aslak Hætta
- Anni-Kristiina Juuso as Ellen Aslaksdatter Skum
- Jørgen Langhelle
- Bjørn Sundquist as Pastor Stockfleth
- Stig Henrik Hoff
- Peter Andersson as Lars Johan Bucht
- Silje Holtet as Anne Elise Blix
- Eirik Junge Eliassen as Prästen Zetliz
- Aslat Mahtte Gaup as Mathis Hætta
- Inger Utsi as Inger Andersdatter Spein
- Ole Nicklas Guttorm as Litle Aslak (son)
- Inga Juuso as Grandmother
- Beaska Niilas as Rasmus Spein
- Jovsset Heandrat as Lars Hætta
- Nikolaj Coster Waldau as Bishop Juell
- "Elen Skum"
- "Válddi vuoigna - The Spirit of Power"
- "Deaivideapmi - Confrontation"
- "Doaivut ja vuoimmehuvvat - Hope and Defeat"
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Norwegian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|