(Redirected from The Keep (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Keep or keep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A keep is fortified tower in a castle.
Keep, KEEP, or The Keep may also refer to:
- The Keep (Egan novel), a 2006 novel by Jennifer Egan
- The Keep (Wilson novel), a 1981 novel by F. Paul Wilson
- The Keep (comics), a 2006 limited series based on the Wilson novel
- The Keep, a fictional location on Arrakis in the Dune series
- The Keep, Brighton, an archive and historical resource centre in East Sussex, England
- The Keep, Dorchester, a museum and former barracks in Dorset, England
- Keep, California, U.S., a former settlement
- Keep (surname), including a list of people with the name
- KEEP, a radio station in Texas, U.S.
- The Keep (film), a 1983 horror film based on the Wilson novel
- The Keep (Mayfair Games), a role-playing-game scenario based on the Wilson novel
- The Keep (video game) (2014)
- Keep Cottage, a building in Oberlin, Ohio, U.S.
- Keeping Emulation Environments Portable, a European project to preserve access to obsolete file formats
- Keep case, form of packaging for CDs or DVDs
- Keeper (disambiguation)
- Keepers (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Keep
- All pages with titles beginning with The Keep
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.