(Redirected from The Killing (TV series))
|Look up killing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Killing or Killings may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- The Killing (film), a 1956 film noir directed by Stanley Kubrick
- The Killing (Danish TV series), a police procedural drama first broadcast in 2007
- The Killing (U.S. TV series), a crime drama based on the Danish television series, first broadcast in 2011
- The Killing, novelization of the Danish TV series by David Hewson 2012
- The Killing (Muchamore novel), a CHERUB series installment by Robert Muchamore
- Killings (short story), a short story by Andre Dubus
- Killing (comics), Italian photo comic series about a vicious vigilante-criminal
- The Killing series of historical nonfiction books by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard:
- The Killing (EP), by Hatesphere
- "Killing", a song on the album Echoes by The Rapture
- "Killing", a song from an untitled Korn album released in 2007
- All pages beginning with "Killing"
- All pages with a title containing Killing
- Claus Killing-Günkel (1963), German interlinguist
- Kill (disambiguation)
- Killed in action
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.