The King's University (Texas)
This article possibly contains original research. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The King’s College and Seminary|
|Affiliation||Christian (Gateway Church (Texas))|
|Location||Southlake, Texas, United States
The university was founded by Dr. Jack W. Hayford with The Church On The Way as The King’s College and Seminary, in Van Nuys, (San Fernando Valley), California, in 1997.  In 2012, the school modified its name to become "The King's University" and opened a campus in Southlake, Texas sponsored by Gateway Church (Texas).  In 2013, the main campus and administration left California and permanently moved to Southlake. 
It offers associate degrees in Christian ministries and worship leadership; bachelor degrees in Biblical and theological studies, Biblical counseling, Christian ministries, cross-cultural ministry, and general Christian studies; and a Doctor of Ministry degree. It has articulation agreements which allow for transfer of credit with Christ for the Nations Institute, Teen Mania Honor Academy, and several internship programs among others.
It is accredited by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS) and the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE), both of which are members of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). It is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as an accredited post-secondary institution for the purpose of receiving Pell Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, and the Stafford loan programs.
- "Faculty". The King's University. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- "History". The King's University. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- mysouthlakenews.com, The King's University at Gateway Opens New Southlake Campus in August, USA, MAY 15, 2013
- JENNIFER LECLAIRE, charismanews.com, Jack Hayford Moves the King’s University's Main Campus to Texas, USA, 11/11/2013
- "Undergraduate". The King's University. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Doctoral". The King's University. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Articulation Agreements". The King's University. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Accreditation". The King's University. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- Accreditation search, U.S. Dept of Education. Retrieved 4 Oct. 2015