Kingdom of Heaven
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Kingdom of Heaven)
Kingdom of Heaven may refer to:
- Kingdom of Heaven (Gospel of Matthew)
- Kingship and kingdom of God, or simply Kingdom of God, the phrase used in the other gospels
- Kingdom of Heaven (Daviesite), a schismatic sect, founded by William W. Davies, in the Latter Day Saint movement located near Walla Walla, Washington from 1867 to 1881
- "Kingdom of Heaven", a song appearing on the 1966 album The Psychedelic Sounds of the 13th Floor Elevators by the 13th Floor Elevators
- "Kingdom of Heaven", a song by the band Epica, appearing on their 2009 album Design Your Universe
- Kingdom of Heaven (film), a 2005 film, directed by Ridley Scott
- Republic of Heaven, opposing concept developed by Philip Pullman in the His Dark Materials series of novels
- Holy Rus, the religious and philosophical concept close to the idea of Kingdom of Heaven, prevalent in Russia and central Eurasia
- Taiping Heavenly Kingdom
- Embassy of Heaven
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kingdom of Heaven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.