The Ladder of Lies
|The Ladder of Lies|
|Directed by||Tom Forman|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Edith Kennedy|
Artcraft Pictures Corporation
Famous Players-Lasky Corporation
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Ladder of Lies is a lost 1920 American drama silent film directed by Tom Forman and written by Edith Kennedy and Harold Vickers. The film stars Ethel Clayton, Clyde Fillmore, Jean Acker, Irving Cummings, Charles Meredith and Ruth Ashby. The film was released on July 11, 1920, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (February 2019)
- Ethel Clayton as Edith Parrish
- Clyde Fillmore as Peter Gordon
- Jean Acker as Dora Leroy
- Irving Cummings as Ralph Brent
- Charles Meredith as John Blaine
- Ruth Ashby as Maid
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Ladder of Lies
- "Ladder-of-Lies - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "The Ladder of Lies". afi.com. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|