The Lady in Red
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Lady in Red may refer to:
- Lady in Red is a type of female ghost, typically a prostitute reported across North America, including the Mizpah Hotel
- "The Lady in Red" (Chris de Burgh song), released in 1986
- "The Lady in Red" (Allie Wrubel song), released in 1935
- Lady in Red (TVB), a Cantonese-language album
- The Lady in Red (1935 film), a Warner Bros. cartoon
- The Lady in Red (1979 film), directed by Lewis Teague
- Jean Hill (1931–2000), a witness to the Kennedy assassination known as the Lady in Red
- Carmen Sandiego (character), a fictional character nicknamed The Lady in Red
- one of Guertena's paintings in 2012's Ib (video game)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Lady in Red.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.