From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Land may refer to:
- The Land, the setting for novels by Stephen R. Donaldson, in the The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever universe
- The Land, primary setting for the novels by Robert J. Sawyer, in the Quintaglio Ascension Trilogy
- The Land (Mildred D. Taylor), a novel by Mildred D. Taylor
- The Land (1969 film), a 1969 Egyptian film
- The Land (1974 film), a 1974 South Korean film
- The Land (2015 film), a 2015 short documentary directed by Erin Davis about an Adventure playground of the same name.
- The Land (2016 film), a coming-of-age film directed by Steven Caple Jr.
- "The Land" (song), a protest song, traditionally sung by the Georgist movement in pursuit and promotion of land value taxation
- The Land (Epcot), a pavilion at Walt Disney World's Epcot theme park
- Haaretz, an Israeli newspaper whose name means "The Land" (as in the Land of Israel)
- The Land, the Michigan Women's Music Festival women-only venue
- The Land, a long narrative poem by Vita Sackville-West
- The Land (newspaper), a rural newspaper in Australia owned by Fairfax Media
- The Land (magazine), a Minnesota farm and rural life newspaper owned by CNHI
- The Land, a nickname for the city of Cleveland, US
- The Land (Adventure playground), a junk playground located near Wrexham in north Wales, UK.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Land.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.