(Redirected from The Land (fiction))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Land may refer to:
- The Land (1969 film), 1969 Egyptian film
- The Land (1974 film), 1974 South Korean film
- The Land (2015 film), 2015 short documentary directed by Erin Davis about an adventure playground of the same name
- The Land (2016 film), coming-of-age film directed by Steven Caple Jr.
- The Land (Mildred D. Taylor), a novel by Mildred D. Taylor
- Haaretz, Israeli newspaper whose name means "The Land" (as in the Land of Israel)
- The Land (newspaper), a rural newspaper in Australia owned by Fairfax Media
- The Land (magazine), a Minnesota farm and rural life newspaper owned by CNHI
- The Land, setting of Stephen R. Donaldson novels in The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever
- The Land, setting of Aleron Kong in The Land Series
- The Land, setting for Robert J. Sawyer novels in Quintaglio Ascension Trilogy
- The Land, narrative poem by English poet Vita Sackville-West
- The Land (song), British protest song
- The Land or Cleveland, American city
- The Land (Epcot), pavilion at Walt Disney World's Epcot theme park
- The Land (Adventure playground), junk playground located near Wrexham in north Wales, UK
- The Land, American venue of the Michigan Women's Music Festival
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Land.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.